RevoFlex AFO Kit
Make a single AFO that works throughout your patients therapy.
Adjustability & Control
- On-Demand adjustment:
- Control range of motion throughout day as support needs change
- Adaptable range of motion:
- Easily adjust range of motion as patient progresses through therapy
- Save time & money:
- Using one adjustable AFO reduced fabrication costs and delivers instant adaption to patient needs
SKU: OK1100-320-05 Category: OrthoFit
- Practitioners can create a single AFO that can be adjusted progressively throughout the patient’s progression through therapy. Reducing the need to fabricate multiple devices over time.
- Researched and developed at Shirley Ryan AbilityLab (formerly RIC)
to address the time needed to outfit patients with an appropriate range of motion limitations. During the fabrication wait time, patient needs would change, rendering many AFO’s useless and prolonging patient recovery. By using RevoFlex™ the were able to demonstrate faster recovery and progression times from patients post debilitative event.
- Patients can customize their AFO support level throughout the day:
- Allowing muscle development and improved range of motion when patient is mobile and feeling strong.
- Instantly dial-in extra support when fatigued, or when encountering unstable situations.
- RevoFlex™ installs into traditionally fabricated Plastic and Carbon Fiber AFO’s
- RevoFlex™ allows for instant adjustability of Plantar/dorsiflexion
- O&P Edge recognized RevoFlex as a game changing technology in their March 2017 issue.
- L1970 – Base Code AFO, plastic with ankle joint custom fabricated
Reimbursement = $634 – $1000
Add on codes:
- L2200 x 2- Addition to LE – limited motion ankle joint, each joint – OR–
- L2220 x 2 – Addition to LE, dorsiflexion and plantar flexion assist/resist, each joint (would need to add a Dorsiflexion Assist or Plantar Flexion resist joint to the AFO to make this code valid (Tamarack DF assist joint)
Reimbursement: $73 -1 152 x 2 for each side of the brace
NOTE: We recommend purchasing our restringing kit to either have on hand or to give to your patient. While it’s rare for the lace to break, if it does, this kit makes it a snap to repair.
Revo Lamination Dummy
High Power Dial
Oven Safe Tubing (80 cm)
HD RevoFlex Filament (100cm)
Patient Restringing Kit
|Dimensions||1.5 x 5 x 15 in|