Click Medical is looking for a marketing professional to join our team – a Growth Marketing Manager.
We need help marketing our revolutionary technology for custom medical devices. We’re improving people’s lives all over the world & this team member plays a crucial role in coordinating/executing go-to-market strategies, marketing campaigns, direct marketing, trade show events, content engagement marketing, digital marketing, social media and other marketing initiatives.
We Grow, You Grow
You’ll have an opportunity to grow your marketing skills & experience by working on a variety of projects in helping us build and grow the company. We’re looking for a smart, ambitious individual who can help us take advantage of the awesome opportunities in our industry.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience with growth marketing techniques, email marketing campaigns, marketing automation, social media and content creation. We need a self-starter who can learn, prioritize, manage and juggle multiple projects at one time (and love doing it).
- As a team, create & execute marketing campaigns
- Proactively manage, test, improve, and measure inbound marketing performance while working to increase campaign performance.
- Develop content for BtoB & BtoC lead generation campaigns, social, and blog posts aimed at driving online visibility, conversions, and user engagement.
- Manage and execute marketing automation and email campaigns
- Event marketing
- Manage and promote content through our social media accounts
- Webinar production
- Manage and update website content.
- Manage SEM/PPC campaigns
- Have a data driven approach with a solid understanding in conversion rate optimization, paid user acquisition, web analytics, etc.
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Work with our ambassadors to help them promote Click Medical as well as promote their activities and achievements.
- Self-starter with the ability to focus on execution
- Ability to manage projects through to completion
- Strong content writing skills
- Effective communication / story telling skills
- Strong Mac computer skills
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to organize, track and articulate results of various marketing initiatives.
- Be able to learn/stay current with the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
- Experience with automated marketing systems
- Experience with creating content on the WordPress platform
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced growth company focused on changing people’s lives
Seems like a fit? Apply for this Position